Thursday 7 May 2009

Tissue box inspired

Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs, Seaside, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: SU Naturals Ivory, Creamy Caramel, Watercolor paper
Ink: Black Stazon, SU White, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron. Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa
Other: Clear EP, Aquabrush, Distressing Tool, Spritzing Tool, Sponge, Hemp Twine

I've been checking out the designs on tissue boxes lately and this card was inspired by one. Sorry, my scanner has washed the colour out a bit...any hints on how to correct this?

Cheers, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Yep Judy...Use the digital camera instead. I ahve been getting heaps nicer images using the camera instead these days.

    Do love your card...You get way more interesting tissue boxes than me!

    Oh and hey...met your niece online...though by now you would know! ROFL....I WAS behaving too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as Shell said, and I said earlier, Use the digital camera.

    ReplyDelete